Alabama Personal Injury Attorneys With Years of Experience, Reputation for Results
The following anecdote should tell you all you need to know about the problem-solving, client-committed attorneys at the Anderson Law Firm, L.L.C., in Montgomery.
A lawyer at our firm wrote a letter to a client to help him resolve a dispute with a transmission mechanic. Two years later the same client came back to our office in the hope of talking to someone about a particular health insurance claim. Our attorneys help each client determine how to prevent a legal question from becoming a legal problem, or how a legal problem can most reasonably be resolved.
By giving thorough consideration to even the smallest matter, we often can help clients avoid expensive personal or business disputes, or resolve issues before they go to trial. However, we will not hesitate to take your case to court if negotiations are not productive.
We offer an extensive variety of services to individuals and small businesses, ranging from advice on business transactions to representation at trial by an experienced lawyer.
If you are seriously injured from an accident caused by someone else, considering divorce or a personal bankruptcy filing, need experienced defense for a criminal arrest or timely advice on an estate planning strategy, contact us. Your initial consultation awaits at this toll-free number: 800-518-1847.
"Some people will call our firm not knowing what they need; they are simply looking to talk to someone about their problem." — Charles L. Anderson
The Anderson Law Firm, L.L.C. — Practice Areas
Our team of skilled, compassionate Montgomery lawyers, led by founder Charles L. Anderson, offer legal leadership in a versatile group of practice areas, including:
- Personal injury — Our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and helping clients obtain fair compensation for injuries sustained in a wide variety of accidents:
- Workers' compensation — We help workers frustrated by the maze of requirements preventing them from receiving compensation and benefits for their work-related injuries.
Family law — Our family law and divorce attorneys provide comprehensive representation, ranging from counsel on divorce and related issues, such as custody and support, to prenuptial agreements:
Bankruptcy — Under the new bankruptcy laws, if you are unable to pay your bills due to unforeseen misfortune, we may be able to help you obtain relief from creditors' calls, garnishment of wages and foreclosure on your home:
Probate and estate administration — Even families with modest income and assets need to plan for the future and ensure that their intentions are carried out. We will help with simple or complex estate planning services.
- Criminal law — Our criminal defense team includes former prosecutors and has represented clients facing charges ranging from fraud to murder.
- General litigation — Our Montgomery, Alabama, lawyers represent clients in all types of civil litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts, as well as in alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
- Small-business needs — Anderson Law's business lawyers are committed to assisting small businesses with formation, contracts, leases, succession planning and many other legal needs.
- Dispute resolution — Anderson Law, L.L.C., offers mediation services and represents clients involved in mediation and arbitration.
The Anderson Law Firm, L.L.C., also serves as the LegalShieldsm, provider for the state of Alabama — giving you total access and total freedom to call our law firm at any time.
Contact Us for an Initial Consultation
You can speak with our Montgomery divorce and bankruptcy attorneys right now, toll free, from wherever you are in the Tri-County Region, River Region, central Alabama or statewide: 800-518-1847. Come to a different kind of law firm — a firm that puts you first. Come to the Anderson Law Firm, L.L.C.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.